If you are not the fan of an eggplant (aubergine), you still can use zuccini or potato. Potato of course is another recipe, but it’s your will. I love this recipe as it is easy, tasty, healthy and I can be sure that my body won’t get bigger after.
Grilled Eggplant Parmesan
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 0.50 tsp. salt
- 0.25 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 0.25 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 0.50 c. fresh basil leaves
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Prepare grill. Brush eggplant slices with oil and add salt and pepper. Mix mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and basil; set aside.
- Place eggplant slices on grill over medium heat. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until tender and lightly browned, turning once. Top eggplant slices with tomato slices and cheese mixture. Cover grill and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until cheese melts and tomato slices are warm.