Green Curry Coconut Chicken Soup Recipe
4tbsp oloive oil extra virin
5 pcs Thai aubergine
2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
400ml can coconut milk
2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 palm sugar piece
4 roots black galangal
1. Mince the chicken and fry in olive oil in a cast iron grill until golden .
2. Pour coconut milk in the pot . Bring it to a temperature close to a boiling and don’t change it. Add the green curry paste, stir and wait for a few minutes.
3. In a few minutes, add a quarter of head of palm sugar. You will need to mill it.
4. In a few minutes throw into a pan 4 roots of black galangal. Cut the fried chicken and add it to the pot. Wait for about two minutes and add the fish sauce.
5. Cut green Thai aubergines in two and put them into the pan. Make it boil – and the dish is ready.