Ground Beef Stroganoff
1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
2 tablespoons flour
1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
1⁄2 cup chopped onion
1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (optional)
1 cup sour cream
- Combine meat, flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until golden.
- Add meat and brown while stirring.
- Add cream of chicken soup and mushrooms (if desired) and cook 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on Chow Mein Noodles, egg noodles or rice.