Creamy Fettuccine with Salmon Recipe
Creamy fettuccine with salmon
Creamy salmon fettuccine
1 pint fettuccine
1 lb skinless salmon filet
3 tbsp butter
1 large red onion diced
1/2 cup white wine
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
- Make the pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and sauté the onions until soften.
- Add garlic and wine and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add cream and pour the salmon over.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
- When ready to serve, toss the sauce with pasta and sprinkle with thyme.