3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (you may use low fat)
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cups dry white wine
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 garlic cloves
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped)
1/4 cup almonds, toasted (can sub pine nuts or walnuts too)
ground pepper to taste
1. Put basil, almonds and garlic in blender or food precessor. While blending add 1/4 cup of wine and blend until thick. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, add the pesto mixture and remaining white wine until it reaches a slow rolling boil.
3. In a large bowl, toss the shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese with the cornstarch. Slowly stir it into saucepan with the boiling pesto/wine one small handful at a time. Stir over medium heat until it is melted and stringy. It may take about 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
You might not need any salt, cheese is super salty as it is.
5. Transfer to a cheese fondue pot and keep warm with a burner. Serve right away, fondue is not something you make and wait to eat.
Easy Chocolate Caramel Fondue
50 1 package (14 oz.) caramels
1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 tsp Vanilla
Bake it all together.
1 c. dry white wine
1½ lb. Irish Cheddar cheese, shredded or grated
1½ Tbs. cornstarch
2 Tbs. Irish Whiskey
kosher or sea salt
freshly ground black pepper
2. In the meantime, toss the cheese with the cornstarch. Add a handful at a time to the simmering wine, stirring until each handful melts before adding the next. Reduce heat to medium and stir constantly until the cheese is completely melted.
3.Add the whiskey and heat until bubbling, 1-2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4.Serve immediately (transfer to a small dish set over a tea light to keep warm) with chunks of bread, smoked sausage, apples, or any other dipping accompaniments you wish.
1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
1/4 cup finely chopped red or yellow sweet pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (16 ounces)
2 8 ounce carton sour cream
2 – 3 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
French or Italian bread, cut into bite-size cubes
Tortilla chips or tortilla chip cups
2 Snickers Almond Bars
1 cup milk chocolate chips
7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
Chop your SNICKERS Almond and SNICKERS into small pieces, no bigger than a centimeter square (makes for faster melting)
Add all ingredients to pot, and when cream starts to heat and chocolate starts to melt, begin stirring
Stir until everything is melted and well combined.
Turn down heat, and serve with favorite dippers!